Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

e music in their ears will die down and give
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт май 29, 2018 6:14 am 
Участник
Участник

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The weightlifting competition at the Rio Olympics played out under a cloud of suspicion and scandal so severe that there are fears the sport may get booted out of future games for doping.Competitors who finished outside the medals talked openly about their hopes of moving up in the standings once lab results came back for opponents they found suspicious. Four athletes have withdrawn or been disqualified so far after testing positive, including one who was taking small doses of a substance typically used as rat poison.Russias weightlifting team was banned for bringing what the International Weightlifting Federation called disrepute to the sport. And two more powerhouses, Kazakhstan and Belarus, are set to miss next years world championships over mass doping.It has all led to some deep soul-searching for the sport as leaders hope it not only remains in the Olympics but also cleans up its act once and for all. Once a highlight of the Olympics, weightlifting is on the program for 2020, but there is no guarantee beyond that.I hope we dont have this kind of situation, International Weightlifting Federation president Tamas Ajan told The Associated Press in a recent interview when asked if his sport risked losing its Olympic status. I hope that what weightlifting is doing is good enough and we are on the program.Ajan said he hoped 2015 would be a year of shock therapy that would result in a healthier sport, but competitors in Rio de Janeiro were not confident their sport was clean.Mercedes Isabel Perez of Colombia took fourth in the womens 63-kilogram event, but was practically exuding confidence that shell eventually win a medal.We have to wait for the doping tests, she said. Who knows? Being fourth is the best because if something happens, Ill just climb on that podium.Recent developments show she may have a point.Izzat Artykov of Kyrgyzstan was kicked out of the games and stripped of his bronze medal in the mens 69-kilogram division Thursday after failing a test for strychnine. Its a toxic substance typically used as a pest killer, but in smaller doses, it can help muscular performance.Two Polish weightlifters, one a former gold medalist, were also sent home before competing, and a Taiwanese world record holder withdrew hours before her event over drug test abnormalities.Of 45 medalists from the 2012 London Olympics, at least 20 have failed doping tests at some stage of their careers and as many as 12 medals from London could be reallocated after samples were retested with new technology this year.The weightlifting federation had tried to ban Kazakhstan and Belarus from the Olympics as well, but Ajan said the International Olympic Committee had been too slow in processing doping cases in time for the ban to meet federation rules. The countries ended up winning seven medals, one of them a gold medal for Kazakhstans Nijat Rahimov, who only returned from a two-year doping ban last year.He set a world record in the clean and jerk to win gold -- a result he credited to an intense training regimen. But his opponents had doubts, questioning how he could accomplish such a feat so soon after a lengthy suspension.In a very short time it cannot happen like that, Egypts Mohamed Mahmoud said.Ajan said the Soviet Union had left a legacy of steroid use that was hard to uproot.We had to take this decision even if it is painful, Ajan said of banning Russia. To use some forbidden substances, this was a part of the Soviet training methods ... Some countries here from the former Soviet Union, they use the same possibilities. I think in the near future they will stop using everything. We try to give very strong pressure and we continue very strong control also in the future.While most doping cases are from ex-Soviet or Eastern European countries, medal contenders like China, Iran and Taiwan have all also racked up drug offenses.Ajan said his organization tested a higher proportion of its competitors than any other major sports federation, and planned to start storing samples from more competitions for retesting later.Not one sport has done as many things as we have done, he added.Russia, however, will be back at the world championships next year, Ajan said. Asked whether it faced any extra punishment beyond the Rio Olympics, Ajan praised Russia for its academic and scientific approach to training, and the Soviet Union for basically a very strong and good contribution for the sport because performance was increased.Crowds for weightlifting in Rio were enthusiastic, but rarely filled much more than half of the arena near the Olympic Park, something Ajan blamed on spectators getting lost because of a lack of signs. The crowd relied heavily on delegations of athletes and coaches from competing countries, and a big group of fans from Colombia, one of the few countries in the western hemisphere where the sport remains popular.As weightlifting tries to regain its credibility, it will have to try to shift the focus back to superhuman lifts, not chemical boosts, and show that, as Ajan put it: There is much more to weightlifting than only doping. Jason Peters Gear . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Lane Johnson Gear . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.nflauthenticcheapjerseys.com/tag/ronnie-harrison-gear/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Ron Jaworski Gear . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Nigel Bradham Gear . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No.LONDON - Sabine Lisicki is allergic to Wimbledon, sort of. Not the town in southwest London, and not the All England Club, per se. But she does have hay fever, making her actually hypersensitive to the very grass that the tournament is so famous for. That affliction, of course, wont stop her from playing in the Wimbledon final on Saturday, when either she or Marion Bartoli will end up with their first Grand Slam title. "I learned how to cope with that," the 23-year-old Lisicki said Friday of her hay fever. "In the beginning, the first time I was here, which was, what, five years ago, I really was struggling with the allergies. But by now I know what to do, what to take, to calm those allergies down. Im on medication." She also knows what to do tennis-wise when she steps onto the finely manicured lawn on Centre Court. On Thursday, the 23rd-seeded German rallied from a 3-0 deficit in the third set to beat Agnieszka Radwanska and reach her first major final. She did the same thing in the fourth round, when she eliminated defending champion Serena Williams. "I had a lot of challenges on my way to the finals with players being aggressive, players who were very solid, moving very well," Lisicki said. "So it will be another challenge." Saturdays match will be only the second time in the 45-year Open era that two women who have never won a Grand Slam trophy will play for the championship at the All England Club. And its difficult to say who has the edge. Bartoli has been here before, reaching the 2007 Wimbledon final before losing to Venus Williams. And she hasnt lost a set so far this year, winning all six of her matches in straight sets. But Lisicki is 3-1 against Bartoli, including a win at Wimbledon two years ago when the German reached the semifinals. "A final of a Grand Slam is always a matter of details. Maybe a point here, a point there will make the difference," said Bartoli, now 28 and much more experienced than the last time she made it this far. "Maybe someone who is a bit more gutsy than the other player, someone who is having a better day than the others. "Sabine is definitely servinng faster than me, especially on the first serve," Bartoli added.dddddddddddd "I might take the ball a bit earlier. But obviously we both have the same thing, playing fairly flat and from the baseline and trying to hit some winners." Lisickis power game is something to note. Her hard serves have earned her the nickname "Boom Boom Bine," a moniker she shares with another German tennis great, three-time Wimbledon champion Boris Becker. On Friday, "Boom Boom Bine" took a moment to seek out some advice from "Boom Boom Becker." "I asked him a couple of questions, how it was for him," Lisicki said. "He won the first final he was in, so thats pretty good." Lisicki has also been receiving well-wishes from Steffi Graf, the last German woman to win the Wimbledon title in 1996. But Bartoli has Amelie Mauresmo on her side, a 2006 Wimbledon champion who now coaches Frances Davis Cup team. After years of disagreements and disputes with the French tennis federation, Mauresmo has brought Bartoli back into the national team fold. And she has been watching Bartoli throughout her run to the final, even extending her stay at Wimbledon as Bartoli extended hers. "Shes helping me with the way I need to deal with my stress and with my energy out of the court. Sometimes I was losing too (much) energy being too focused for too long, especially a lot of times before the matches," Bartoli said. "I felt when I was going on court, I was already tired from it." Part of her relaxation routine — and Lisickis, too — comes from music. Both said they listen to certain tunes when they are gearing up for a match. "Bob Sinclar, Summer Moonlight. The same track over and over," Bartoli said. "When I walk on court, probably Play Hard," Lisicki guessed. Soon enough, thway to the thwack of the racket and the sound of the crowd. Thats when one of the two will start on the path to being a Wimbledon champion. "I just want to be better than my opponent," Lisicki said. "Thats all Im thinking about." Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Re: e music in their ears will die down and give
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 10:07 am 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39
bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39
bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39bpk39

Re: e music in their ears will die down and give
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 10:08 am 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]