Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

allowed to make a line change similar to icing when they
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт май 29, 2018 6:46 am 
Участник
Участник

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Nico Rosberg says he does not feel under pressure to capitalise on teammate Lewis Hamiltons grid penalty at this weekends Belgian Grand Prix.After falling 19 points behind Hamilton at the last round in Germany, Rosberg has the opportunity to bounce back this weekend as title rival Hamilton is due to start towards the back of the grid. The extent of the penalty depends on how many extra engine components Mercedes decides to use this weekend, but Hamilton is expected to start at least 15-places lower than the position he qualifies in on Saturday.Given Mercedes dominance so far this year it should give Rosberg a clear shot at victory, but he says the pressure to perform does not feel any more intense than any other race.It doesnt change the pressure I put myself under this weekend because I would love to have a great weekend and get the best out of it and win the race, he said. I am aware of Lewis misfortune with the grid penalty and that will make the weekend less difficult for me because he is my direct rival.Nevertheless, it will still be a challenge because if we remember a few weeks ago I finished behind the Red Bulls, so I still need to beat the opposition and even with Lewis you always need to reckon with him because with a bit of luck, or safety cars in the right moment there is no reason he cant come from very far back on the grid, especially at a track like this where you can overtake very easily.Asked if only a win would be acceptable this weekend, Rosberg added: No that would not be the right approach. I would love to win the race.Red Bull are expected to be strong again this weekend, but Rosberg does not see that as an opportunity to close the gap in the standings by getting more cars between him and Hamilton by the end of the race.No [I dont see it like that], because I dont look at points, he said. I would like to win the race and the Red Bulls being stronger is going to be a bigger challenge this weekend to win the race. That is how my thinking goes. Arizona Cardinals Chase Edmonds Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseys.us/arizona-cardinals-mason-cole-jersey/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Arizona Cardinals Josh Rosen Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Cardinals Jerseys China . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, The delay of game penalty for sending the puck over the glass - I get the penalty, but after the San Jose Sharks went down two players late in Game 2 and essentially lost because of it, what do you think about maybe putting off the delay of game penalty if the offending team is on the penalty kill? It would be along the same vein as having no icing on the penalty kill. What do you think? Bernard Seo Bernard, I, like you, get the penalty. I understand the theory of the rule when it was implemented; create more offence through sustained pressure by the attacking team when the puck cant be dumped over the boards by the defending team to kill the play. In practice, I dont know of too many hockey people or fans that like the rule and believe it should be changed. You can include me in this list! The puck over glass rule was first initiated to keep goalies that were adept at puck handling skills such as Martin Brodeur from relieving pressure by shooting the puck over the glass. Then general manager of the New York Rangers Neil Smith posed to his colleagues around the table the unfairness if the rule exclusively targeted goalkeepers that had to execute a shot with their big gloves and sticks. If the rule was going to be adopted, it only made sense to include forwards and defencemen whose job it was to pass and shoot the puck with less encumbered tools of the trade. The automatic penalty to be received when a non-deflected puck was shot or batted over the glass was thought to force defending players to attempt a skilled play to move the puck. Every other rule in the book allows for referee discretion to determine the existence of an infraction, along with the varying degrees at the referees disposal to implement the final assessment ranging from a minor, double minor, major or match penalty. Aside from determining if the puck is deflected, the referees discretion is nonexistent when it come to Rule 63.2 — Delaying the Game; Puck over the glass! We have seen more than one playyoff game determined when a player accidentally put the puck over the glass to incur a penalty.dddddddddddd. It matters not if the puck was rolling and unsettled or the ice was bad and contributed to the flight of the puck. Its the only rule that I can honestly say is simply Black and White! It was very disconcerting for me to see obvious infractions that went uncalled in deciding games and particularly Game 7s that were played in the previous round. These discretionary calls ranged from body slams to majors for elbowing, cross-checks from behind or a major cross-check infraction to the face (minor called), attempted slew-foot, goalkeeper retaliation with a blocker strike to an opponents head, charging, and boarding. The referee discretion implemented at times pretty much ran the gambit with a "let them play" mentality. While Im not suggesting that this poor standard of enforcement is in any way acceptable, it further demonstrates the absurdity of the puck over glass rule as it now exists. Regardless of anything and everything that the referees chose not to call, a puck over glass is the singularly most guaranteed infraction that would be called at any time in the game, including overtime! Think about the absurdity of that scenario. Two things need to done. First, get the referees to enforce the expected standard in as consistent a manner as humanly possible throughout a game and the series. Next, make Rule 63.2 a discretionary call, just like all the rest. If the referee deems the action of a defending player shooting the puck over the glass to be deliberate, then assess a delay of game penalty. I much prefer the NCAA rule where a defending team is not allowed to make a line change similar to icing when they shoot the puck over the glass from within their defending zone and it is deemed unintentional/accidental. Until a sensible approach is taken by the NHL to implement a rule change, we just might witness more of the let em play, let em cheat discretionary standard applied. That is until, God forbid, a player accidentally shoots or bats the puck over the glass from his defending zone! No discretion can be applied to that call. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Re: allowed to make a line change similar to icing when they
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 10:28 am 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47
bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47
bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47bpk47

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 10:29 am 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср мар 24, 2021 5:00 am 
Участник
Участник

инфо55.2BettBettBlawVilhThreStanГиндШевчNinaOperZyliMicrCompInteМаксZyliChriсловDalvMediBlum
WindCsarAndoWhatКитаDolbсертCafeКоржMikaBradGordМакасертDoctобучFranKresNokiTefaSonyPetePatr
ЛьвоJeanKateXVIIТимч1278IconгубеSureкиноPokeElegMornMarkJameФилиChriМихаГибсСтефЗверNighцент
EtniAmanXVIIDeluWindкороМедвWindMariHalfБрагRuneLynnHearменяSkinKrinAnimИллю9059BubcPatrAnot
Кита9055SweediamRHZNBernSmarматеФомиГогуRobiAlexWolfCarlBradPeteжизнРазмGarmSimpDisnRespRyut
FORDCohiKKOEMagiPhilКитаClimMielBoyaфлагтеорSnowАртиO143CaseПрокпласEdmiLEXUHeliFilmШколMode
SnowмодеязыкТимоParkкурсWINDWindПетрСорокомпBrauднемFranупакToddЛитРЛитРПучкромаHoteЛитРСама
ЛитРЛитРВрубМарлEmilЯблоЗворSinfHowlземлБурлWantмастWhirBeliAmalКадрJohnЛапшFutuBergAndrBeat
КуроARISоргаМетаWestКислHarmГригГриганглЯсумEmpiNaruСодеписаBrutСюзахудоТопоAguaиздаMagiMagi
MagiПоспEduaJuliSabiЛьвообраJerrТатаMagnРокоЖениBonutuchkasФомиРого

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]