Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

keep moving the puck
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт июн 26, 2018 9:47 am 
Участник
Участник

SAN DIEGO - Kevin Cash says he is excited, rather than nervous, about replacing Joe Maddon as manager of the Tampa Bay Rays.Cash, who has no managerial experience, was hired Friday to take over a team that made the playoffs four of the last seven seasons under Maddon.I look at it more as kind of an honour to be following him in what hes done over the course of his career here, Cash said Monday at baseballs winter meetings.I think its great. You embrace it. Im always somewhat appreciative what hes been a part of, a big piece, and kind of built and now the opportunity to join that group. We all know what a job hes done, what hes meant in the Tampa Bay community. Hes moved on but you still value and respect everything hes done.Maddon exercised an opt-out clause in his contract on Oct. 24 and was hired as the Chicago Cubs manager a week later.Cash, who turned 37 on Saturday, is the youngest active manager in the majors.Cash was a catcher for parts of eight big league seasons, including a brief stint with Tampa Bay in 2008. He was Clevelands bullpen coach the last two seasons under Terry Francona. Cash played for the Red Sox for parts of three seasons while Francona was their manager.He hopes to talk to other managers this week about what to expect.Id be open to hear anything, any opinion, he said. I think I have somewhat of a perspective but youre always willing to take more and learn more.Matt Silverman, the president of baseball operations, said the Rays are stable enough to take the risk with someone with no managerial experience.There certainly is risk, Silverman said. We talked about it. It was one of the questions that came up over and over again in the interview process. The risk of the first-time manager, the games speeding up, doing things for the first time, while we expect to compete. Its different if we were rebuilding. Its different if this were the 2005 Devil Rays. Its not. We have a club that can compete for a playoff spot. We recognize that risk and felt good about taking on an inexperienced manager, because of Kevins personality, because of his experience, and because of the coaching staff and clubhouse that we have in place.But he does get to forge his own path here. Hes not bound by constraints. He has to come in and put his mark on things, knowing that we have a really good situation already.Tampa Bay went 754-705 in nine seasons under Maddon. It made the playoffs four times, won two AL East championships and the 2008 AL pennant — all while operating under the constraints of one of baseballs lowest payrolls.The Rays finished 77-85 in 2014, ending a stretch of six consecutive winning seasons. Maddon was under contract through 2015, but exercised an option to leave when talks on a new deal broke down.Cash, a Tampa native, said the text messages and phone calls of congratulations are still coming in.I get a text message and a picture about every 30 minutes from my mom where theres something on the billboard at the high school, congratulations, he said. Saturday, the 6th, my birthday, I think my mom cried from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., good tears.So its been an exciting time. Its probably more beneficial that she was there and got to be a part of it kind of by herself, a lot of attention. So good for her and the rest of the family thats been down there.Cash still has to hire a bench coach and familiarize himself with the roster. Nothing too heavy, yet, like figuring out whos batting leadoff.Im trying to get everyones names right now, he said with a laugh. Camisetas De Futbol Mundial Rusia 2018 .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. Alfredo Talavera Jersey 2018 . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. http://www.camisetasmundial2018baratas. ... -vela.html. Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Jersey Personalizado Mexico . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Camiseta Miguel Layun . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night.TORONTO -- Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott didnt hesitate in calling Wednesday afternoons game Jerry DAmigos best of the season. DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. "Hes come back from the Leafs with a great attitude and the display he put on scoring goals, killing penalties and then in the shootout, he got our game puck and was deserving of it," said Spott. DAmigo beat Rampage starter Jacob Markstrom blocker-side in the sixth round of the shootout for the winner. "I was trying to bait the goalie to think I was going high blocker and went low," said DAmigo. "I kind of do that all the time when we do shootouts and Ive got a couple different moves from there, whatever I kind of read off the goalie, but it just kind of hit the post and went in." Brad Ross and Korbinian Holzer had the other goals in regulation for Toronto (27-15-4). Ryan Martindale, Matt Gilroy, John McFarland and Drew Shore replied for San Antonio (17-21-8). Gilroy had the best scoring chance in overtime, getting three opportunities to beat Marlies goalie Garret Sparks at 3:20 but came up short. "He was good, solid," said Spott of his netminder. "A real good prospect. He and Christopher Gibson auditioning for full time play up here and both guys have been solid. I think Garrett, since hes been recalled, has been very solid for us here in Toronto." Sparks stopped 18 shots in relief of Drew MacIntyre while Markstrom, who had lost both previous games against the Marlies, made 34 saves. Toronto improved to 3-0 this season against San Antonio, with one more regular-season meeting to go. The Marlies earned their third victory in six games and returned home after losing twice on their three-game, three-night road trip. Despite the loss, San Antonio is 10-4-4 all-time against Toronto and 5-1-1 at Ricoh Coliseum. The Rampage havent lost in regulation in six straight games (2--0-4) but dropped to 4-14-3 on the road.dddddddddddd Alex Petrovic and Shore were playing in their first games since being re-assigned by the NHLs Florida Panthers. Greg McKegg, who played one game on a recall by the Toronto Maple Leafs, had two assists for the Marlies. "We rely on him in so many different categories. It was nice that he had his first NHL opportunity," Spott said. "It wasnt exactly a Tuesday night in Nashville, it was on Hockey Night in Canada against Ottawa so it was a great experience for both Greg and his family. "Hes come back here, I think, with a great mind set and were going to lean on him heavily down the stretch." Martindale put San Antonio ahead 4-3 with a short-handed goal at 12:39 of the third, beating Sparks to the stick-side for his fifth of the season. Ross tied it 4-4 at 14:29 on the power play, his fifth of the campaign. Prior to that, the two teams exchanged four second-period goals. DAmigo gave Toronto a 2-1 lead 1:18 into the period on the power play, his second of the game. Gilroy scored 36 seconds later to make it 2-2. McFarland replied at 14:33 to give the Rampage its first lead of the game. That goal was the third allowed on 15 shots by MacIntyre, who was then replaced by Sparks. "Sometimes youre right and some times youre wrong," said Spott. "I just felt at that point, we needed to change something and unfortunately some times you have to pull your goaltender to shake up your hockey club." Holzer then tied it 3-3 at 17:36 for Toronto. DAmigo opened the scoring with his eighth of the season at 7:38 of the first before Shore tied it less than a minute later. "Kind of got things going in the first period, and started us off good with that goal. That kind of gave me the confidence to keep moving the puck," said DAmigo. "I was just moving my feet the whole game and that helped out a lot." Toronto continues its season-high 10-game homestand Friday against the Grand Rapids Griffins. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Re: keep moving the puck
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 11:40 am 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74
bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74
bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74bpk74

Re: keep moving the puck
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 11:42 am 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]