Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

The team has a short turnaround
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт июн 29, 2018 6:37 am 
Участник
Участник

MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard crushed Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands 6-0, 6-3 on Wednesday to reach the third round of the Australian Open for a second straight year.The seventh seed from Westmount, Que., needed just 54 minutes to defeat the 72nd-ranked Bertens in their first career meeting.Bouchard rolled through the opening set in just 23 minutes against an opponent who is now 0-5 versus top-10 opponents.Two of Bertens three game wins came on breaks of Bouchards serve, including when the Canadian was first serving for the match.Bouchard finished with six breaks of serve and 20 winners as she won a second consecutive match on the Margaret Court showcase arena.I think I put pressure on her a lot and I think probably forced her to make some errors, said Bouchard. I was happy with the way I was able to step in and control the points, whether I did the winner or she did the error.In the end I think thats how I want to play. Just need to stay a bit more focused at the end to try to close it out. More on my terms.Bertens briefly made a match of it in the second set, but fell behind despite breaking Bouchard in the opening game of the second set and losing the lead a game later.I lost my focus a bit, thats unacceptable, said the 20-year-old. Ill make sure it wont happen again. I can be hard on myself, Im a perfectionist.Its fun to play here at night, its a special atmosphere, added Bouchard. Im glad I was finally able to hold my serve — and hold my serve at the end.Bouchard, who broke through to the semifinals in Melbourne and Paris last season before playing in the Wimbledon final, is now 7-1 in Australia.Bouchard will play in the third round against Frances Caroline Garcia, who beat Swiss player Stefanie Voegele 6-3, 6-4, coached by her own former mentor Nathalie Tauziat.I worked with Nathalie a little bit, I guess thats how the tennis world is, said the Canadian. Its a small world.Its kind of musical chairs in terms of coaching. Im sure it wont be the last time in my career. It wont really bother me. Im not playing against the coach, Im playing against the player.Im not going to worry about it. Im still friendly with Nathalie, so its all good.In mens doubles, the 13th-seeded duo of Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and Austrias Julian Knowle opened with a 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (4) victory over Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff and Dominic Thiem of Austria.Pospisil won the Wimbledon doubles title last summer with American Jack Sock, who is still recovering from hip surgery.Torontos Daniel Nestor is playing with Indias Rohan Bopanna this season. The seventh-seeded duo will open against Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus and Marinko Matosevic of Australia.Nestor and Bopanna won their first title together last weekend in Sydney. John Kelly Jersey . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth- ... ms-Jersey/. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. John Kelly Rams Jersey . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Brian Allen Rams Jersey .J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity.MONTREAL -- With stars of the past like Ben Cahoon and Uzooma Okeke in the house, the Montreal Alouettes looked a little like the CFL East powerhouse they used to be. Jonathan Crompton, who is starting to find his range at quarterback, threw touchdown passes to James Rodgers and Duran Carter as the Alouettes ended the injury depleted Calgary Stampeders six-game winning run with a 31-15 victory in the Hall of Fame game on Sunday. The victory allowed Montreal (4-8) to keep pace with Hamilton and Toronto atop the woeful CFL East Division with four wins. "The race is tight, but we have to focus on ourselves," said Crompton, now 3-1 as a starter, including 3-0 at home, since taking over from injured Troy Smith. "We control our own destiny." Crompton completed 20 of 28 passes for 220 yards and two TDs, and wasnt intercepted. It was perhaps Montreals best game of the season. They had no turnovers, took only five penalties and dominated time of possession at 36:54 "It comes with game experience," Carter said of Crompton. "Working with us, throwing with us, and getting in a groove. We didnt have a whole training camp to work with him. Now, were just scratching the surface on what we can do. "We feel were a good team and our record doesnt show it. Its our first time playing a complete football game. Weve got a lot of talent and, when we play a good game, this is what happens." Back-up quarterback Tanner Marsh also ran in a TD and Sean Whyte booted three field goals. Drew Tate, starting for the injured Bo Levi Mitchell, ran in a pair of TDs for Calgary (10-2). Calgary was also without star running back Jon Cornish, top receiver Marquay McDaniel and rush end Charleston Hughes. All four were hurt in a comeback win last week over Toronto. The Stamps erased a 15-1 Montreal lead to tie the game early in the second half, but the offence stalled and then coughed up turnovers on three consecutive possessions in the fourth quarter. Tate went 15-for-30 for 152 yards and was picked off once. "Drew was like the rest of the team, he needs to play better," said Stampeders coach John Hufnagel. "Im not pinning anything on Drew, but on offence, we needed to do a lot of things better. "It was a combination of Montreal playing good defence and us not doing the things we need to do." As for the injuries to key players, Hufnagel said: "Were not going to use that as an excuse. We needed to make plays with the people that were here." In Cornishs absence, Canadian Matt Walter rushed 13 times for an impressive 88 yards.dddddddddddd The Stampeders ended a string of nine straight wins over Eastern teams. It was their first loss in six away games this season. The game featured a halftime presentation of the seven new members of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, with the biggest cheers for ex-Alouettes Cahoon, Okeke and Wally Buono (now GM in B.C.), as well as Charles Roberts, Neil Lumsden, Moe Racine and former university coach Larry Haylor. They were inducted at a Saturday night gala. The Alouettes took a 15-8 halftime lead, but were up against a team that roared back after a weak first half last week against Toronto. After a scoreless first quarter, Marsh scored from the one after Cromptons 22-yard completion to Carter highlighted a nine-play 65-yard drive 1:06 into the second. The teams exchanged punt singles before another drive ended with Rodgers 18-yard catch-and-run TD at 10:20. Tate found his passing range on the final drive of the half, and finished it himself with a one-yard plunge at 14:37. Calgary tied it on their first possession of the second half, as a 39-yard strike to Maurice Price set up Tates six-yard TD score on a quarterback draw. Crompton answered with a pair of scoring drives, one ending with an 18-yard Whyte field goal late in the third quarter and the other on Carters 10-yard catch over the middle 3:21 into the fourth. Geoff Tisdales interception set up Whytes 34-yard kick at 7:07. Walter fumbled on Calgarys next possession and Whyte was good from 27 yards. Then Tate fumbled. Alan-Michael Cash recovered both loose balls. Montreals defence was smarting from a loss last week in Edmonton in which it gave up 200 yards in the fourth quarter to waste a lead. Cash said they were determined not to let it happen again. "It was a statement," said Cash. "We watched film of the last game. "We know we didnt perform in the fourth and we wanted to come out and do all we could not to blow it again." The team has a short turnaround before a game Friday night against the expansion Redblacks in Ottawa. The Stampeders return home to face B.C., the only other team to beat them this season, losing 25-24 to the Lions in Calgary on Aug. 1. The Alouettes lost defensive tackle Michael Klassen to a dislocated elbow in the second half. Notes -- Montreal ended a seven-game losing streak to Western clubs. . . Marsh threw one pass, a 19-yard completion. . . Attendance was 19,892. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Re: The team has a short turnaround
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 12:18 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88
bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88
bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88bpk88

Re: The team has a short turnaround
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 12:19 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]