Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

at the same level as Peyton Manning
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн июл 02, 2018 9:14 am 
Участник
Участник

TORONTO - When Michael Del Zotto broke into the NHL in 2009-2010 with the Rangers, the game seemed to come easy for him. He led the New York that season in scoring among defenseman and finished second among all rookie defenseman, including ahead of Erik Karlsson. But its been an up and down ride in the four years since for Del Zotto, a journey that included a demotion to the AHL in his second season, falling out of favour with the Rangers as a healthy scratch, and ?finally a trade to the Nashville Predators where he would play just 25 games before becoming a free agent. Coach Barry Trotz suggested in March that “(Del Zottos) game had slipped” and he was again relegated to the press box. When the season ended, Del Zotto did not receive a qualifying offer, leading the 24-year-old to unrestricted free agency after just five NHL seasons. It took until August 5 before he finally caught on with another team, signing with the Flyers on a one-year, $1.3 million deal – a pay cut of $1.25 million on his annual salary the past two seasons. “Yeah, it was a different summer for me,” Del Zotto admitted after day two of ?the BioSteel camp in Toronto on Tuesday. “Last season didnt go as well as I would have liked but its been a very humbling summer but a very motivating summer.” Del Zotto denied that he had taken for granted the success that he experienced early in his career. “No I dont think so,” he said. “Its a tough league to play in. I had a couple good years and obviously last year didnt go as well as I would have liked but its in the past. I dont really want to reflect on that.” Now with 317 NHL games under his belt, the older, wiser – but still young – Del Zotto acknowledged the last year was a reality check for him and now hes determined to turn his career back in the right direction. “Ive never worked this hard, I feel very good mentally and physically with Matty Nichol (of BioSteel) here helping me out. I just cant wait for the season to start and prove a lot of people wrong.” The biggest thing hes learned so far from his five NHL seasons? Making sure good outings are not one-offs and that long-term success at the NHL level requires consistency. “The biggest thing you learn is you have to bring consistency to your game,” Del Zotto explained. “You could have one good game but you need to follow it up with another one. Its not about having one here or one there, its a long season and obviously with playoffs too, you have to keep it consistent throughout that whole time.” Recently, players similar to Del Zotto, but with less experience – Jake Gardiner and Justin Faulk – signed lucrative long term extensions. It would be easy for the Stouffville, ON native to wonder where he went wrong in his career but said theres little use in comparing himself to others right now. “I dont like to really compare myself to any other players around the league,” he said. “I just want to be my own player and not reflect on that side of it.” Del Zottos opportunity came when Kimmo Timonen was diagnosed with blood clots in his right leg and both lungs in early August, leaving him out indefinitely and possibly putting his career in jeopardy. The loss left the Flyers with a need for a puck moving defenseman who can play on the power play, thus opening the door for Del Zotto. “I know what I can bring to the Philadelphia Flyers and what I can do to help them out,” he said. “Im confident in myself and confident I can get back to where I used to be.” Johnny Townsend Raiders Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Brandon Parker Raiders Jersey .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Arden Key Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. P.J. Hall Jersey .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament.ASHBURN, Va. - Jay Gruden said he shouldnt have been so brutally candid about Robert Griffin IIIs play. The Washington Redskins coach also took the blame for allowing the Washington Redskins to become too much about one guy.Griffin also stuck to the team script, repeatedly stressing that hes focused on San Francisco and saying little else during his weekly news conference.The Redskins needed a course correction after several days in which their quarterback was under siege on multiple fronts. Gruden and Griffin tried to settle things down a bit Wednesday, with the coach shifting more blame onto himself and RG3 doing his best to stay mum.Early on in the season when I first got the job, I knew there was going to be a lot of questions about Robert, Gruden said. But I want to try to make this thing about the Redskins and not about him, and somehow weve made it more about him than about the team. And thats my fault.Gruden said specifically that he went too far earlier this week when he detailed Griffins many fundamental flaws — including poor footwork and bad reads — in a 27-7 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.I think it was a mistake on my part, Gruden said. After a loss like that, were very disappointed in the way we played, and the question came up. ... I just answered it, the first thing that came to my mind, and sometimes the first thing that comes to your mind isnt the smartest thing, and it wasnt the right thing to do on my part.Corrections should be in-house with everybody involved. The play speaks for itself, the production on the field spoke for itself. I didnt have to really elaborate on any individual fundamental things.Gruden also wanted it made clear that the Redskins lost in part because he was outcoached by Tampa Bays Lovie Smith.Lovie had their team ready to play more than I had my team ready to play, Gruden said. And that was a direct reflection on me.Griffin, meanwhile, turned in a podium performance that would make Bill Belichick proud as the Redskins (3-7) began practice for Sundays visit to the San Francisco 49rs. As the New England Patriots coach is known to do, Griffin gave short, non-answers and used the exact phrase focused on San Francisco nine times.Jay wants me to play better. I want to play better, Griffin said. Were focused on San Francisco and making that happen, so thats all Ive got to say about that.ddddddddddddGriffin was stung earlier this week by the implication that he had been overly critical of his teammates in his postgame remarks after the Buccaneers loss. In reality, Griffin spent much of that postgame news conference taking the blame for his six sacks and other aspects of his play, but he did add that great quarterbacks such as Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning dont play well if their guys dont play well.On Monday, Gruden piled on a bit, saying that: Robert needs to understand he needs to worry about himself, No. 1, and not everybody else. That was also when the coach gave the searing review of Griffins play.Griffin responded that same day on social media that its unfortunate that anyone would take a piece of my press conference and say I threw my teammates under the bus.Griffin didnt elaborate much on Wednesday. He did say that he had addressed the team, and that a large majority of the locker room has reached out to him in the last few days.On getting better as a quarterback, he said: Im in my second offence in this league. You know, just trying to hammer everything down and get better at my craft like Coach wants me to.Griffin said several times that he was doing what Gruden wants him to do, but he said his scaled-back appearance at the microphone podium wasnt specifically the result of coachs orders.No, he just wanted me to focus on me, Griffin said. And Im going to do that to the best of my ability. Im a quarterback, man. Ive got to help this team win.Griffins clashes with coach Mike Shanahan overshadowed last years 3-13 season. Asked to describe his relationship with Gruden, Griffin gave another short answer: Great.Gruden, for his part, said Griffin is at a stage right now in his career where we need to see improvements, but he also stressed that too much can be expected of the third-year player.We have such high expectations for these kids coming out of college that they should be at the same level as Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers, Gruden said. Its not fair. Theyre going to have some growing pains.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and HYPERLINK http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Re: at the same level as Peyton Manning
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 12:29 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92
bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92
bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92bpk92

Re: at the same level as Peyton Manning
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср сен 12, 2018 12:30 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]