Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

Washington Soccer Staff Vs. L.A. Chargers - Studs and Duds
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 03, 2021 11:11 am 
Новичок
Новичок

Sunday period opener at house didn move reasonably as prepared for Ron Rivera and business enterprise. Washington arrived out flat upon safety, and that carried upon during the recreation. The Chargers transformed 27 to start with downs within the activity and had been an remarkable 14-19 upon 3rd down, When The Soccer Employees was an abysmal 3-10. That vaunted Washington safety... yeah, it permitted 424 yards upon the afternoon. Our uch improvedoffense - scored a whopping 16 info and could comprise finished the period of Ryan Fitzpatrick. General, this was a enormous workers Dud!Underneath are my Studs and Duds of the sport adopted as a result of some notes. Studs:Terry McLaurin - F1 did not comprise his easiest match statistically, nevertheless that capture upon the still left sideline upon the significant floater by means of Heinicke was outstanding, and the baby was protecting against his butt off upon function performs. Just one point I do understand - no a single out there performs more challenging. Cole Holcomb - The preceding Tar Heel linebacker confirmed over and over and above utmost everybody upon security - enjoying nicely versus both equally the operate and go. He was our easiest linebacker around the instant 50 % of very last year, and he seems that path in the direction of start off 2021. Duds:Jack Del Rio - I checklist our defensive coordinator 1st listed here upon the Duds checklist, as it was his extraordinarily vanilla enjoy getting in contact with, incapacity towards create any strain, unpleasant process disguising coverages inside of the secondary, and incapability in the direction of produce any in just-sport improvements that selling price us the match. I notice gamers consist of in the direction of crank out performs, yet coaches comprise towards area them within the appropriate scenarios towards do hence; and Del Rio DID NOT! Unpleasant, Awful video game program. Washington VAUNTED Entrance 4/5 - Yeah, that stellar product created 2 sacks (just one of which was a phantom sack/fumble) and received Quite small anxiety upon Herbert all afternoon. Brandon Scherff - If oneself require towards be the optimum compensated protect inside of the NFL, conclusion committing dumb outcomes that area your staff within just a gap. The phony get started upon 3rd and 5 was high-priced. Charles Leno Jr. - - Leno Jr. perform was absolutely nothing in direction of stimulate self esteem inside the offense. The veteran was the cause Fitzpatrick was knocked out of the activity (and perhaps for the time), right after he was brutally crushed upon an in just move hurry where by he appeared which include a swinging gate. He gave up anxiety possibly off the advantage and within just for the duration of the contest. I guess PFF will contain enjoyable with his quality this 7 days. Jamin Davis - I purchase he a newbie, and I receive he tasked with speaking to our foundation security versus the MIKE level, however gentleman, this child did not seem Wonderful. It speaks volumes anytime a linebacker who is intended towards be good quality inside of insurance policies https://www.thewftstore.com/Terry_Mclaurin_Jersey-32, can even look at the market in just Nickel more than Jon Bostic. I bet wel chalk this initial activity up in the direction of...I can believe of a thing - I will need some aid remember to!Kendall Fuller - Fuller experienced an certainly rotten working day striving in the direction of go over ANY of the Chargers receivers he was manned up upon all through the sport. Apart versus that, he was trusted for overlooked tackles as as effectively (an Place he constantly exceptionally potent in just) Camaron Cheeseman Jersey. The Refs - This staff ignored a Whole lot of phone calls; not simply within our like, yet as well types that should really comprise went for the Chargers. The overlooked facemask get hold of was egregious, on the other hand the sack/fumble that Sweat was credited for wasn even conclude. Notes: - Fitzpatrick was hardly ever ready in the direction of purchase into a rhythm within this recreation do in direction of early stress - a single of which might consist of finished his time. Heinicke seemed okay as soon as he fixed down Sammis Reyes Jersey, and his toss towards Logan Thomas for the touchdown versus 1-upon-a person insurance plan within the endzone was a very good examine and toss.- I recognize a good deal of admirers out there are crucifying Antonio Gibson upon social media for his high-priced fumble and several shed shorter passes, nonetheless I strategy the minute 12 months back again ran difficult, ran affected individual and ran intelligent greatest of the activity. We realize the earlier Wildcat recipient incorporates Fantastic fingers, as a result I relocating toward chalk up the drops toward a deficiency of concentrate and a little bit of early time rust. - I bet taking no Curtis Samuel Pretty does impede our offense. Basically including we observed closing yr, Terry was staying provided previously mentioned-the-supreme support upon routes downfield - as the Chargers exactly didn recognize any of our other characteristics.- Novice directly take care of Sam Cosmi started out off unpleasant. I actually debated inserting him upon the Duds record, yet he did engage in substantially far better later on inside the contest. - For all the preseason buzz he gained, Adam Humphries certain disappeared upon sport working day. - Dustin Hopkins neglected in opposition to particularly over and above 50 (one thing we all assume via previously) James Smith-Williams Jersey, nevertheless he did nail his other 3 sector plans - a person in opposition to 48 yards out. I take some followers are nevertheless let down with him, nevertheless I am not. Breakthroughs All those...advancements. - The St-Juste debut was a rollercoaster trip all afternoon. The Canadian consists of long run, still he requires some season. There ended up performs in which he was obviously crushed, still there had been moreover performs in which he experienced Really beneficial insurance policy and Herbert quickly threw a ideal move. - William Jackson III must contain adopted Keenan Allen anywhere he went Sunday. WJ3 didn perform negative (recording his initial interception of the more youthful year), and was effortlessly our least difficult corner upon the afternoon - though the bar was Very lower. - I get pleasure from towards realize why Kam Curl, who was manufacturing performs early within the match, didn engage in the vast majority of the defensive snaps. This is an additional gaff via Del Rio! - Why inside the track record of SAM did we not seek the services of McKissic! - I understand innumerable of oneself desperately have to have Scott Turner in the direction of land upon the Duds checklist, nevertheless I not inserting him upon mine. Throwing away Fitzpatrick that early within the sport throws all the things out of whack - optimum significantly, engage in getting in touch with. We have been getting good results operating the soccer, and I which includes that we didn take absent against that inside of the minute 50 percent together with wee all far too occasionally observed in just the previous. Seeking in the direction of take Gibson additional bundled was a optimistic thought - currently we simply just have to have Gibson toward generate performs. - Rivera not likely for it upon fourth down late inside the video game https://www.thewftstore.com/Justus_Reed_Jersey-103, and some of the clock handle Requires toward be puzzled. On the other hand, his protection couldn prevent a Pop Warner employees, as a result not guaranteed any of that would contain mattered anyways. Even now, not the suitable coached recreation by way of him.

https://www.thewftstore.com/Terry_Mclaurin_Jersey-32

Washington Football Team Salute to Service

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]