Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

he injury was caused in
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт авг 03, 2018 7:26 am 
Участник
Участник

TORONTO - Borrowing TSNs microphone in Torontos locker room ahead of Drake Night and the Raptors rematch with the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday, Lucas Nogueira called over fellow Brazilian Bruno Caboclo. Caboclo, the Raptors 20th overall pick and new fan favourite, had posted a video of the two rookies doing some karaoke at a local Brazilian steakhouse earlier this week. This time it was Nogueira, the always excitable seven-footer with the big hair and big personality, that took the initiative, interviewing the 19-year-old Caboclo. The conversation ranged from preparation for the game that evening, to Caboclos improved English and joke telling. Nigueira also inquires about Caboclos relationship status on behalf of his female fans on social media and gives the young Brazilian some advice. I think you have to show your personality, you have to show Bruno Caboclo, Brazilian spirit. So when you start showing that Brazilian spirit like Bruno Caboclo, I think theyll start coming. Listen to the full interview HERE. LUCAS NOGUEIRA: Bruno Cabocolo. Were in the locker room in Toronto. How are your expectations for tonight. Big game, right? Brooklyn. Everybody has a lot of strong feelings about Brooklyn because of last year so everybodys excited for tonight. What do you think about tonight? Can you talk to us a little bit, quick? BRUNO CABOCLO: Today is Drake Night. Its important for the fans. Today well have so much fun, right? Its a great game. We lost in the playoffs to them and now we want [to win] today. Were confident to take one more win and play hard. NOGUEIRA: I like this. So tonight youre dressing, right? Because youre such a talented guy, everybody has a lot of expectations about you so imagine if the team has a chance to win by 20 or 15 or 30 [points], imagine the fans start screaming, Bruno Bruno, hows your reaction? You think youll be ready to play tonight? CABOCLO: Yea, but if this happens Ill cry. Ill cry. NOGUERIA: Why will you cry? A lot of emotions? CABOCLO: Yea, so emotional. Living here alone is not easy. NOGUEIRA: Me too. CABOCLO: And the fans cheering for me and the team, I love that. NOGUEIRA: Its very important. Its very important that you have a lot of emotion. I know people believe in you because you have a lot of potential. So for me, in my opinion, you have to be ready, keep working hard because youll have your chance. Believe me. So last question. Bruno, you have a lot of fans, a lot of female fans. They love you because you are a beautiful, talented guy. CABOCLO: Thank you. NOGUEIRA: You have thousands and thousands and thousands of fans in the internet and Instagram and Facebook so the girls on Instagram they want to know if you have a girlfriend, if you have a wife, how is your relationship right now, if youre alone, if youre single because youre talented, youre beautiful. CABOCLO: I think the girls are shy. They dont come to talk to me. I dont know why. Why? NOGUEIRA: I think they dont come talk to you because youre so shy too. I think you have to show your personality, you have to show Bruno Caboclo, Brazilian spirit. So when you start showing that Brazilian spirit like Bruno Caboclo, I think theyll start coming. CABOCLO: Yea, Im not shy. Im like a happy guy. I talk a lot. NOGUEIRA: I know you talk a lot. CABOCLO: Now Im learning some jokes. NOGUEIRA: Yeah, yeah, good point. He start learning some good jokes in English. Not me, I dont know English. Ladies and gentlemen, hes learning English jokes right now so he can talk more in the locker room, more interesting. Amazing. CABOCLO: And make people laugh. I love that. I feel happy too. NOGUEIRA: Yeah, yeah, the most important thing. He feels so happy to make people laugh because before nobody understood him in the locker room. So right now he has a chance to improve English, make jokes so he can make the franchise players or the veterans laugh all the time. Its a very good point. Bruno Caboclo, last question... last one, last one, I dont want to disturb your time. I know youre busy now because youve got to warm up, talk to the fans, autographs, so last one... What do you think of Lucas Nogueira? Be honest. CABOCLO: He dont help me, the practice, the locker room. He only speaks Portuguese. Its not helping me. Talk English, Lucas! I dont know. I dont know. NOGUEIRA: Lucas Nogueira, what do you think of Bruno? ... I think Brunos is a nice guy. He said you dont help him with his English, do you think its true? ... I dont think so. I think I can help him but I dont understand English all the time too. So I try to do my best to help myself before I help him but sometimes you cant understand each other. But I hope in the future to help more. Oh, James Johnson. My pleasure to see you. Are you going to talk to me? JAMES JOHNSON: No comment. NOGUEIRA: Its okay. I understand. Youre focused on the game tonight. Big game. So no problem, James Johnson. Talk later... Do you want to talk more Bruno Caboclo? Youre okay? You want to say bye? You want to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year for your family in Brazil? CABOCLO: Good Christmas and good New Year for everybody. NOGUEIRA: I like this, Bruno. Its very important you show your love of people. I think its very important for you, man. So ladies and gentlemen, tonight - Toronto Raptors, Brooklyn Nets, 8:00, TSN and ESPN. Bye. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Paul Worrilow Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. http://www.eaglesfansproshop.com/. Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Josh Sweat Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7.Dioner Navarro is looking for a change of scenery. CBS Sports Jon Heyman reports that the Toronto Blue Jays catcher has asked to be traded following the teams signing of Russell Martin to a five-year, $82 million deal. Navarro is headed into the final year of a two-year deal and will be paid $5 million. Heyman says that the Jays have told Navarro that they will be able to get the 30-year-old playing time between being the ddesignated hitter and spelling Martin at catcher.dddddddddddd Navarro would prefer a full-time catching role. The Venezuelan hit .274 last season with 12 home runs and 69 RBI, his first in Toronto. Heyman reports that three teams have already expressed interest in Navarro, an 11-year pro who has also spent time with the New York Yankees, Los Angeles Dodgers, Tampa Bay Rays, Cincinnati Reds and Chicago Cubs. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Re: he injury was caused in
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 11:00 am 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595
bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595
bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595bpk595

Re: he injury was caused in
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 11:01 am 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]