Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

man of the match Michael Theo.T
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт авг 30, 2018 5:16 am 
Участник
Участник

Dale Earnhardt Jr. wont race in 2016, and his continued absence will bring many questions about not only his own future but the future of his team.It doesnt end there. The absence of this kind of star even draws questions about NASCAR in general, even though it has worked hard not to rely on Earnhardt -- the winner of the most popular driver award in each of the past 13 years -- as the sole face of the sport.Dale is definitely a leader in our sport, said Elliott Sadler, who drives for a team co-owned by Earnhardt in the Xfinity Series. He is one of the good guys. Hes one of the blue-collar guys, down-to-earth guys, the guy who tells it like it is.He is one of the true grit racers in our sport and always has been.Earnhardt can continue to be a leader in the sport. Many have praised him for making the decision to get out of the car, but he will also point out he didnt feel there was any way he could race in the condition hes in. He also has, through social media, showed fans what some of his rehab entails.For Earnhardt, he will have to balance any risks to coming back versus his desire to race. The emphatic answers he gave last month when asked about retirement -- bolstered by the resurgence in his career the past five years that has seemed to reinvigorate him -- show he desperately wants to race again.His contract runs through next season, and he had talked about an extension with team owner Rick Hendrick. Many in the sport believed that extension would likely be Earnhardts last, that he would race well into his mid-40s (he turns 42 in October) and then hang it up.His team will work with a couple of drivers the remainder of the year. Four-time Sprint Cup champion Jeff Gordon will do four more races, including this weekend at Darlington. He will run at tracks hes traditionally strong at -- Richmond, Dover and Martinsville.Alex Bowman will run the rest, giving the 23-year-old several opportunities to show what he can do and get comfortable in the car.The team now goes into this stretch knowing it could win only what is called the owners championship. It really is a team title, and it means much more to teams than it does to the public. But the bonus money is the same to the team as it is for who wins the driver title.Crew chief Greg Ives said the motivation for the Hendrick No. 88 team comes from wanting to run well. His team sits 15 points outside the final spot in the owner version of its Chase with two races left in the regular season.Every point I can get on the racetrack drives me, Ives said. The pride is being able to finish races and get as many points as possible.The health of our driver is No. 1. ... To be able to strive through [some mechanical issues] and still be 15th in points and know we have to get a couple more to be able to ensure a potential owners championship, that drives us with a little bit of a spark.Ives doesnt worry that his crew might want to leave if Earnhardt cant return. He said the atmosphere at Hendrick Motorsports -- where the Earnhardt and Jimmie Johnson teams share a shop -- creates more of a sense of working for the company than a specific driver.I dont think anybody is forecasting that far ahead, Ives said. For me, I know Im not. ... Its just one of those things where we keep going, keep working hard.Its not just Earnhardts Sprint Cup team that is affected. Other drivers, if they have concussions, will see what Earnhardt did and be encouraged to follow a similar path. But drivers with less secure sponsorship and rides still could feel pressure to race while injured.Drivers know they compete in a dangerous sport. And despite how much work goes into safety, they tend to put a lot of their future up to fate.Time will tell, Joey Logano said about Earnhardts return. Im not going to be the guy thats going to be able to answer that question for you.All I can say is hes in our thoughts and our prayers and either way Gods got a plan for him and it will work out, but a lot of the time you dont know Gods plan until it happens.There also is the challenge for the sport in having its most popular driver absent.Attendance and ratings dont seem to have been affected yet by his absence -- tracks with expected sluggish sales have been sluggish -- but now that fans know he wont be at their track, there certainly is at least mild concern throughout the sport.The first track that comes to mind is Talladega, where ticket sales since Earnhardts announcement have not shown an impact, according to a spokesman.NASCAR has tried to push its younger drivers into the limelight. The 26-and-under drivers include Logano, Kyle Larson, Austin Dillon, Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney and Chris Buescher.The elimination-style Chase format introduced in 2014 also has added drama to the final 10 weeks of the season.When Dale Jr. is the most popular driver in our sport and you dont show up to the track for two or three weeks, not that you are forgotten, but its crazy how things move on,?Jamie McMurray?said.I dont know that any of us knew what to expect or how that was going to go, but I dont know how to say that and to be, like, correct. ... He is iconic and he is obviously the most popular guy, but it will move on and it will continue to be a great form of auto racing in the United States. Uomo Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Bianche/Grigie/Nere . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Air Max 97 Donna Scontate . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.airmaxshopitalia.it/uomo-nike-air-vapormax-97-japan-921826-004-nere-grigie-neon-verde-vendita-online.html . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Scontate . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Josh Brillante is content to keep plugging away in Sydney FCs midfield - until the next time he gets a crack at goal from distance.Until Saturday night Brillantes professional career read six years, six clubs, about 100 appearances, zero goals.He could hardly have altered that last statistic with more pizzazz at Suncorp Stadium, taking advantage of Brisbanes first-half sloppiness to barrel home a 20-metre strike that proved unstoppable even for man of the match Michael Theo.The expertly taken finish belied Brillantes apparent lack of taste for the back of the net.Yet the Bundaberg-born 23-year-old described it as my type of goal from his ideal shooting range, and the perfect platform on which to build another element of his game.Im quite happy to get the monkey off the back, now hopefully I can pull a few more out of the bag. Brillante told AAP.My position is not a position you really expect to be scoring all the time, but its something I want to add to my game and definitely I think I can do that.Because if youre a midfielder who can score goals its definitely a big positive.Until the net beckons again, hes more than happy to continue making inroads in a vital buut largely unsung role.ddddddddddddrillantes central pairing with Brandon ONeill has added enviable balance to Sydneys squad, their positional discipline and strong distribution helping the team tick all the way up the pitch.Thats part and parcel of being a midfielder, he said.Working away and giving help to the defenders and a bit of support to the attack, he said.Im not too fussed. I just do what I can for the team.While Thomas Kristensens second-half equaliser for the Roar forced runaway A-League leaders Sydney to drop their first points of the season, the Sky Blues display will further boost confidence before hosting winless Adelaide this Saturday.For Brillante, just playing regularly in a successful team has been a revelation following two well-documented turbulent years in Italy with Fiorentina.That was an important thing I wanted to bring back because it was so frustrating that I wasnt playing much - it was hard to enjoy it, he said.At the moment Im enjoying the way were playing and being on the pitch. Thats a huge thing for me. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Re: man of the match Michael Theo.T
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:45 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634
bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634
bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634bpk634

Re: man of the match Michael Theo.T
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:46 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]