Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

ed Jones for a critique of that y
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт авг 30, 2018 9:49 am 
Участник
Участник

Not even the interceptions seem to frustrate quarterback Mitchell Trubisky right now. Rather than worry about those picks Jackie Robinson Jersey , he’s busy picking up the nuances of the offense under new coach Matt Nagy.

Trubisky is throwing deeper in training camp more consistently, and any interceptions are all a part of the process as he gets used to a variety of new targets.

”I mean, what’s not to like about this offense?” Trubisky said. ”I love it. There’s a lot of options. We throw the ball around a lot and we’re going to balance it with a great running game.”

Trubisky’s passes haven’t always found the target, as Thursday night’s preseason opener with Baltimore in the Hall of Fame Game approaches. For instance, he threw two interceptions in three plays earlier in the week to cornerback Prince Amukamara. Deiondre’ Hall intercepted another pass Friday.

Trubisky, however, feels throwing it deep now to build timing will only make big plays easier later. And he credits Nagy’s practice approach for instilling confidence.

”Lets me go out and play and be myself and not worry about mistakes,” Trubisky said. ”But we do go in the film room and correct them.

”There is a big emphasis on not making the same mistake twice. Just go out there and play freely and let your instincts take over. And then when we make mistakes, just go back and learn from it. It allows me to go out there and be myself and play freely,” he said.

Trubisky doesn’t want to convey the impression he’s laughing off practice interceptions.

”I’m always mad when I throw an interception, but at the same time I don’t care what anybody thinks,” Trubisky said. ”I know what I’ve got to do. I made a lot of great throws. I made some bad throws and we’re testing and we’re getting better every day.

”Those (practice) mistakes are going to come – as long as we learn from them. It’s not a game, so it doesn’t really matter what everybody thinks and what everybody sees,” he said.

When Trubisky broke into the lineup in Week 5 last year under former coach John Fox, the emphasis was on playing it safe and operating a basic offense. His final yards-per-pass attempt average of 6.6 ranked 45th among all NFL passers.

It’s changing for Trubisky, the second pick in the 2017 draft, as he learns aspects of a more complex passing attack on daily basis.

”We’re throwing so much at these guys Shelby Miller Jersey , where it almost feels like they’re in a tornado right now,” Nagy said. ”There’s so many things being thrown at him.”

Nagy liked the way Trubisky handled making several checks at the line of scrimmage in Friday’s practice.

”He’s adjusting to any negative-type plays, so if there’s an interception, there’s a screw-up in the play call, in the huddle he calls the wrong play, he regroups,” Nagy said.

Trubisky has just 25 starts as a quarterback since he played high school ball, so the inexperience factor must be overcome.

Bears receivers say they’re seeing a passer more composed under pressure than could be expected from someone with little experience.

”He’s not frantic and things like that even when you get zero blitz and he’s throwing to the hot read,” wide receiver Taylor Gabriel said. ”I’m impressed and I’m excited.”

There’s plenty to pick up in the attack for everyone.

Many of Trubisky’s targets might line up at a number of positions, further complicating the assignment. Gabriel, running back Tarik Cohen and tight end Trey Burton all have plays from the backfield, split out wide or in the slot.

Burton, a member of last year’s Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles, is encouraged by the way Trubisky and the receivers have built a rapport.

”Not as many mental errors as I would expect from my previous offenses,” Burton said.

It’s a relatively slow process overall, nonetheless, and the bulk of the pressure is going to be on Trubisky to be ready for the Sept. 9 opener at Green Bay.

”We’re building this puzzle right now Cheap Rasheem Green Jersey , and each day we’re trying to take one piece of the puzzle and put it up there and then before you know it, at the end of this thing, you have that puzzle put together,” Nagy said.

NOTES: Rookie pass rusher Kylie Fitts missed practice time Friday with an arm injury. … G Kyle Long was given the day off to rest. … LB Jonathan Anderson and OL Dejon Allen engaged in the first fight of camp before being separated. … First-round pick LB Roquan Smith remains unsigned. Former Bears coach Dave Wannstedt visited Bourbonnais for the first time and called Smith’s holdout a selfish act. ”For a rookie to hold out because of some of the fine print (in a contract) it’s pretty selfish, I think, from an agent standpoint to do that,” Wannstedt said. ”I mean, this kid needs to be here. He needs to be practicing. These are valuable days. They play a preseason game a week from now. And you do not get these days back.”

— It was just another routine throw in practice, a rookie quarterback tossing the ball to a rookie receiver.

When the two failed to connect, Julio Jones stepped in.

Do it again, he ordered.

“What a pure example of what we stand for as a group,” said Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn, clearly pleased that one of the NFL’s top players would even take the time to notice. “It doesn’t matter who the quarterback is. It doesn’t matter who the receiver is. What matters is getting it right.”

Jones’ leadership qualities could take on special importance this season.

Calvin Ridley was the Falcons’ first-round pick .

Like Jones, he went to Alabama. Like Jones, he plays receiver.

The Falcons are counting on the rookie to quickly carve out a role in an offense that has plenty of weapons but needs to find ways to lure coverages away from Matt Ryan’s favorite target.

Jones is certainly doing his part of help Ridley — and, by extension, his own pass-catching prospects.

“Everybody knows Julio is really Bob Feller Jersey , really good,” Ridley said. “But people don’t really know how good he is. He’s so detailed in the plays. He knows everything. He’s like a coach. He coaches me on everything.”

Early in Tuesday’s practice, undrafted quarterback Kurt Benkert — a longshot to make the team — was working with Ridley on a particular route.

They haven’t gotten a lot of time together in practice, so it wasn’t all that surprising when the two were out of sync.

That wasn’t acceptable to Jones.

“Julio was like, ‘Do that one again,'” Quinn marveled. “That might’ve gone unnoticed to some people.”

Even when Ridley makes a catch in practice, he usually has Jones in his ear.

“He says, ‘You can do it better, you can lean on him, whatever it is,'” the rookie said. “It’s like having another coach on the field. He’s watching everything that all of us do.”

While Jones took some heat from fans and the media for skipping offseason workouts and a mandatory minicamp in a bid to land a new contract — he agreed to report to training camp only after the team adjusted his deal for this season and promised to renegotiate in 2019 — there is no question about the commitment to his teammates.

He shows it with his willingness to work with anyone who has a desire to get better, whether it’s a first-round pick such as Ridley or a fringe player such as Benkert.

Jones is impressed with Ridley’s work ethic and potential.

“I knew he was going to come in and be a hard worker,” said Jones, a two-time All-Pro who has gone four straight seasons with at least 80 receptions and more than 1,400 yards receiving. “He definitely has all the tools to be a great wide receiver. The game just has to come to him. Just seeing things on the move and not thinking, that’s the only thing. He’s a rookie. He’s going to have to think. He’s going to see unscouted looks, things like that. You can’t make that transition on the run.”

While Jones has enormous physical skills Fernando Valenzuela Jersey , he knows his success as a receiver goes beyond his speed, size and hands. He keeps telling the rookie to pay attention to what’s going on around him.

The eyes might be the most important attribute of all.

“Watching safeties,” Jones said. “Watching what people are trying to take away. Different concepts. Knowing what he can and cannot do on a route to help his teammates.”

To give all the rookies an idea of what they’re up against in Friday’s first preseason game against the New York Jets, Jones showed a tape of his very first exhibition contest against the Miami Dolphins in 2011.

“We have a great group of young receivers on our team,” he said. “But it’s going to get blurry out there. You’re out there at full speed, and you don’t know what to expect. I told ’em, ‘Just do what you do. Do what got you here. You don’t have to go out there and make up things. The game will come to you.'”

Someone asked Jones for a critique of that younger version of himself.

“I was flying around,” he said, breaking into a big grin. Just as quickly, he turned it into another teaching moment. “If you’re a young guy, you don’t want to bust a play and start looking around. If you bust it, go full speed. You’ll get the next one.”

Notes: Longtime Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed attended practice Tuesday at Quinn’s invitation. In particular, the Falcons coach wanted Reed to stress the importance to creating turnovers. “One the best ball hawks of all time,” Quinn said. “It was important for him to spend some time with the DBs.”

Re: ed Jones for a critique of that y
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:53 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637
bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637
bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637bpk637

Re: ed Jones for a critique of that y
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:54 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]