Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

run. Its being aware of where the guys a
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср янв 23, 2019 10:18 am 
Участник
Участник

Royce Simmons. Mal Meninga. Shane Webcke. Steve Menzies. Michael Ennis.He might not have been a one-club man, but the Cronulla veteran joined the group of players to bow out of the game with a premiership after the Sharks NRL grand final win over Melbourne.And the 32-year-old did it in style at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, setting up the match-winning try for teammate Andrew Fifita and in doing so, delivering the Sharks their maiden premiership.Ennis struggled to hold back the tears in the sheds as he attempted to come to grips with the enormity of what he and the club had just accomplished.Pulling out in the bus at Cronulla today and seeing everyone along the highway, all the flags, jerseys, signs and families together... it means a bloody lot to the people out there, he said.Cronulla had dominated the game for much of the contest, but could only muster an eight-point lead as Melbourne grimly defended their tryline.A Storm win looked inevitable when Will Chambers stunningly stole the lead late in the game, however Ennis refused to let his fourth shot at premiership glory elude him again.Melbourne dont get beat when they get back in front. They just seem to get it done, he said.Early on in that first half we were going through the middle of them. Second half we tried to go around them. We needed an extra try. When it got to 12-8, we needed to get back to us.And that was when Ennis made arguably the biggest play of his 273-game, 14-year career.I saw the opportunity to play short to him and, hes best player Cronullas ever had, he said.Three times Ennis had suffered grand final heartbreak.Injury robbed Ennis of appearances on the big stage with Brisbane in 2006 and then Canterbury in 2014, while his Bulldogs were gazumped by the Storm in 2012.However he finally got his premiership ring on Sunday in what was a fairytale end to a career that the likes of Simmons, Meninga, Webcke and Menzies all experienced.Id be lying if I didnt say Id had visions of being with my kids and wife at the end of the game, and my teammates. It all came through, he said.Ive been so close. I wanted to feel what it was like to win it. I didnt know what itd feel like. Id seen all the vision, but it feels good. Feels amazing. Vente Chaussure Vans Pas Cher . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Chaussures Vans Authentic Soldes . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.paschervans.fr/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Vans Authentic Pas Cher . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Chaussure Vans Pas Cher . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Trevor Siemian won the Denver Broncos starting quarterback job through a mixture of steadiness and spunk.He put in persistent work over the last six months while fans fretted, pundits pounced and the front office scoured the landscape in search of Peyton Mannings successor.It was one throw in particular, though, that confirmed the man for the job had been right under their noses all along.And it was an interception, at that.Early in the second quarter against Los Angeles on Saturday night, Siemian threw a ball to Cody Latimer in double coverage that traveled 43 yards in the air before bouncing off the receivers hands at the 5-yard line. The ball hit the ground but was still ruled an interception by Rams safety Cody Davis.With Mark Sanchez not playing that night, Siemian knew all he had to do was avoid a pratfall and the job was his. Instead of taking the safe check-down on an underneath route, he put it all on the line with that deep pass: his standing, his future, his job.I want him to be aggressive, coach Gary Kubiak said. Hes going to make mistakes. All players are going to make mistakes. Hes going to make some. What I really liked is how he came back after it.Siemian completed all four of his passes on Denvers next drive, which ended with a 1-yard touchdown strike to tight end Virgil Green, Siemians first TD throw in the preseason.Youre not going to grow until you get put in those situations and have to do the right thing, Kubiak said. Hes aggressive. He believes in himself.That was obvious to wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders even before Manning retired and Brock Osweiler bolted to Houston back in March.He was the guy that I was throwing with prior to games last year. I remember telling Demaryius (Thomas), `This dude has an arm. He can make every single throw, Sanders said. Its just all about opportunity in this league and he made the most of his opportunity, even last year.Nobody was really talking about it, but he was our backup quarterback for seven weeks. He definitely knows the system and he knows what Kubiak expects. I think that we can win. I think that we can win a lot of ball games.Siemian, Paxton Lynch and Mark Sanchez all had similar statistics in the preseason, but the notable number waas Siemians zero sacks compared to three for Sanchez -- two of which led to red zone fumbles -- and six for Lynch.ddddddddddddHes one of those guys where in practice when were coming, were blitzing and he always makes the right decisions, pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware said. And what kind of poise do they have in the pocket, that awareness? Being a pass rusher, once you go against quarterbacks, its not about how fast they run. Its being aware of where the guys are, where theyre rushing at, being elusive. Those are the guys that string those plays out and make those big plays and hes able to do that.Kubiak plans to play Lynch the entire game Thursday night at Arizona but said Sanchez would be the emergency backup.Sanchez said Tuesday he wants to stay in Denver but declined to say whether hed restructure his contract to do so. The Broncos could save $3.5 million and a conditional seventh-round pick by cutting him, but that would leave them with two quarterbacks who have never thrown a pass in the NFL.I want to be here, I love being here. Ive gotten to know these guys and embraced this community and Ive had a great time here, Sanchez said. So, who knows about anything on the outside? Im focused on getting ready for Carolina. Ive been hit up a lot about contract stuff or trades, there is a business side to this thing. But Im just focused on playing.Sanchez called the Broncos a first-class organization and said thats one reason he wants to stay and help Siemian.If things dont work out the way you want you cant just act like a crybaby and cause a problem, Sanchez said. I just dont think thats the professional way to do it. So, Ill help Trevor any way that I can and its a good thing hes a likable guy. It could be worse.Game notes The Broncos released P Britton Colquitt, who would have counted $4 million against the cap, along with WR Bralon Addison and OT Kyle Roberts. They also placed TE Garrett Graham (shoulder) on IR.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]